This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Because I Always Keep Digging…

I just realized that I like to make things harder than they need to be. ;o)

If you want to paste files into Visual Studio, you don’t need to go the add to project route I just wrote about, you can just navigate to the source directory (as in my previous post), copy the files and then return to your target solution (in Visual Studio) and paste the files into the desired folder.

This not only pastes a copy of them into the right directory, but it also adds them properly to the project without having to do the “Show all files” thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment