This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Friday, April 16, 2010

They Must Be Listening!

I recently posted on how obscure I thought it was to be putting files on the Windows 7 jump list for Visual Studio 2010.  After all, no one works on ‘files’, we work on Solutions, or at least Projects.

I actually counted the files I worked on yesterday: 44.  That would be one big (meaningless) jump list!

Jumping Reloaded

imageThankfully, Microsoft heard my pleas. 

Now, I can’t take all the credit – I was not the one who coded the changes – but I can at least take most of the credit.  I’m sure no one else in the world mentioned this!

I had to use my artistic abilities, once again, to make it clear how I felt about the way jump lists were implemented in the release version of Visual Studio 2010.

I will make signed copies available of both the “Bad” and “Good” artwork for a minimum contribution of $400 USD via PayPal.

;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment