This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Go-Live License With .Net 4.0

Woot!  I can officially move our apps developed to target the 4.0 framework for .Net from the test/development environment to our production server.  I just caught this from Scott Guthrie’s blog:

.NET 4 and VS 2010 Beta 2 include a “go-live” license which means you can start using the products for production projects.

Also, and I’m loving this as being part of the Web Spark program, the Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate:

also includes 250 hours/month of Azure cloud computing.

Yum.  I’ve been playing with Azure and have worked through the samples while keeping in mind a project I’ve had on the backburner for 2 years now.  With this feature at this kit level, I will have access to the cloud for over 8 hours a day.

Time to get my code on.

No comments:

Post a Comment