This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Box Selection in Visual Studio 2010

An interesting post from the folks on the Visual Studio Editor blog site:

Not only will you be able to make, copy/paste, drag/drop, and delete box selections, but you’ll also have the new ability to insert and edit text on multiple lines.

Box selection is one of those hidden treasures in Visual Studio.  Prior to having it as part of the IDE I used to copy and paste blocks of code or text data files I had to massage over into Word to use the box selection features of Office.

This is the next step, with multi-line editing becoming part of the tool mix we are getting treated to:

The full article (with video) is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment