This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to Move On

I'm starting to chart a new course - still in software development, but trying to focus more on a couple of technologies in particular: Asp.Net MVC framework and the NuGet open source package manager.

As well, I'm going to start sharing my development experiences with other developers and aspiring developers at conferences, workshops and user group meetings.

You'll be able to find my new ramblings at my new site: http://jameschambers.com/blog which will be created with the open source Orchard project.

After being with Blogger for so many years (since 2003, I think?) it will be fun to be working on a new blog engine that is extensible and on the same platform that I develop on (.Net).

Thanks to the many 1000s of you who come here each month, dozens who leave comments and to those of you who have asked questions, made corrections or sent me towards resources I had otherwise overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment