This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reboots are Boring…

IMAGE_003

If my computer goes to sleep while I have my USB VGA adapter plugged in it often blue screens and I’m stuck waiting for a reboot. This is the third time I forgot to disconnect before walking away from my computer.

DARN YOU, 64 bit OSes!

From what I understand the adapter sails fine on 32 bit operating systems.  No matter…I’ve been running my laptop on Windows 7 now for over two weeks and plan to upgrade my workstation when I get back from Cyclebetes.

The adapter is a Diamond BVU-160.  It does not play nicely with Vista 64bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment