This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Friday, August 14, 2009

I Also Do Artwork

Along my development duties I’ve also worn the hat of Creative Designer and Web Developer, which, combined with my photographic hobbies, has allowed me to keep current with the toolsets out there for graphics.

Here’s an ad I just finished the artwork for.  We’re moving away from our ‘corporate’ look and a little more towards ‘fun’.  This will be run in rotation with another ad I crafted for the next eight weeks.

I threw the ad together because I loved how it had nothing to do with the internet.  Strawberries?  LOL.  The thing is, though, when you’ve flipping through the newspaper and seeing a 1/4 page ad with strawberries, I think you look.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment