This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Apple and MSFT Share the Lead…erm…Switch Places

I just hit Google Finance where the market cap of stocks I follow are listed.  I was surprised to see the following:

image

Apple has seemed to have slid through the bad press around the iPhone 4, the free bumper announcements and the privacy slips.

UPDATE I just hit refresh and saw the following:

image

Looks like Microsoft has taken the lead.  Should be an interesting couple of months while Apple tries to bleach their reputation back to stainless and Microsoft tries to play catch-up with the release of Windows Phone 7.

It’s probably no surprise that in the phone game I’m rooting for WP7 ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment