This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others...please find me at my new home on http://www.jameschambers.com/.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Visual Studio 2010 – My Thank-You Gift

I was pleased to get a package in the mail today with a token of appreciation from Microsoft.

image

It is a glass paperweight that came in a small cardboard box with the Visual Studio styling.  Even the box was pretty cool.  I like boxes. ;o)

It reads:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

Thank you for the lasting contribution you have made to Microsoft Visual Studio.

S. Somasegar

I participated in several pre-release builds, submitted defect reports, helped run diagnostic analysis for performance-related issues and gave feedback on various Microsoftie blogs.  And, you might say that I weighed in a little on this blog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment